Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thai Shrimp Salad

I was searching for the perfect summer salad and I think I found it! Plus I'd eat avocado on anything!

Thai Shrimp Salad

Ingredients

Dressing:
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp honey
Few drops of Sriracha sauce

Salad:
1/2 lb extra small shrimp
1 avocado, diced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
4 green onions, chopped
1 yellow pepper (green or red would work too), chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 head of romaine lettuce

Directions

1. Combine ingredients for dressing, stir for about 2-3 minutes until well mixed.




2. Combine salad ingredients except romaine.


3. Scoop salad mixture on top of romaine and top with dressing. Enjoy!



A few notes:
**This was so delicious and perfect for summer! I think I will add some fresh pineapple and top it off with some chopped peanuts next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment